Did you know? Hugo Spritz cocktail is the hit cocktail of this summer!
Elderflower syrup gives it a gentle sweetness, while the bubbles of sparkling wine provide freshness and a slightly tart note.
The cocktail is also excellent with cider. You can replace the sparkling wine with dry or semi-dry cider, for example, with our Bora cider.
Ingredients for BORA SPRITZ cocktail:
- 25 ml elderflower syrup
- 150 ml Bora cider
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 slices of lime
- Choose a cocktail glass. Ideally, use a wine glass.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Measure 25 ml of elderflower syrup.
- Add 4-5 fresh mint leaves, which you can lightly muddle to release their aroma.
- Add 150 ml of Bora cider.
- Optionally, you can also add a slice of lime, which you should squeeze a little into the cocktail.
Bora Spritz is an excellent choice if you're looking for a light and refreshing drink for socializing on warm summer evenings.